New Project - GSA Office Building
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Contact: Joe Gerleman
CPMI has been selected by the GSA as the Construction Manager as an Agent for the Minneapolis Prospective Office Building (MPOB).
The project is a five-story office building with an enclosed garage and a one-story annex for automotive repairs and other maintenance. The complex is approximately 140,000 GSF.
- The site is 8.26-acres in an urban area.
- Construction is expected to start in Fall, 2009 and be completed in 2011.
- The project is intended to be LEED certified.
- CPMI will have full time onsite representation with full discipline responsibilities.
- Project Budget: $62,000,000
- Joe Gerleman is the Sr. Project Manager. Joe has worked on other monumental projects for the GSA including the $270,000,000 IRS Kansas City Campus.
- Barry Real Estate Companies Inc. has been awarded the project. And Hammel Green and Abrahamson (HGA) is the Architect.