- Full Time
Job Summary: The Project Engineer will be responsible for assisting Project Managers and or Team Leaders with basic project needs. The position will work diligently towards being able to perform project tasks independently. The Project Engineer will gain an understanding of the project, internal processes, and responsibilities of looking ahead to become a Project Manager. Position will assist in ensuring assigned projects are successful by working with clients, contractors, partners, and internal teams in following standards, practices, and schedules that result in value-added projects being on-time, on budget and ultimately forming lasting relationships with our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Observation of construction work in the field and preparation of archive documentation.
- Successfully follow project budget and schedule.
- Effectively review proposal requests for changes to the work.
- Productively communicate and regularly interact with project team and other departments as needed.
- Assists with successful management of project by reviewing and analyzing material submittals, change orders, and other project related documentation for conformance and processing.
- Follow internal process, policies, and delivery methods for projects.
- Ensure and maintain culture of safety on project site.
- Successfully work with Project Managers to identify potential concerns, suggest solutions, and implement plans of action.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Problems generally involve the selection of choices from standard procedures, organizing work, and checking results. Answers are usually found from selection of documented choices determined by policies and/or procedures.
Performs tasks and duties under direct and near-constant supervision; work is frequently reviewed by supervisor.
Some independent judgment is necessary to select and implement the most appropriate solution, with frequent discussion/contact with a supervisor. May occasionally make recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices.
Decision-making impacts department.
Tasks are various and focus more on single processes. Work is sometimes standardized and sometimes varied.
This position will not supervise internal personnel.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Licenses/Certifications required):
- Currently attending school for Project Management or 3+ years of applicable field experience.
- Proven ability to work independently for periods of time.
- Proven ability to manage time, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel to project sites.
- Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within role.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products.
Applicants with qualifications, experience and or education beyond those listed above will be considered and job position, title and compensation will be adjusted accordingly.
Position requires regular sitting, standing, walking, talking, hearing, and vison. Occasional climbing/balancing, reaching with arms, crouching/crawling, feeling/touching, and lifting/carrying objects weighing over 20lbs may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of veteran, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
Send resumes to email@example.com